• Past President of the Metropolitan Builders Association (MBA) (2016)
• Immediate President of the Wisconsin Builders Association (WBA) (2017)
• Board of Directors for (MBA) and (WBA) 2011-Present
• National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Director 2015-Current
• David has been a panelist for the Marquette Annual Housing Summit and for the Daily Reporter
• David has testified on bills that promote safe and affordable housing such as the Wetlands Bill, The Homeowner Bill of Rights, the Development Bill, among many others.
• David helped advocate on behalf of builder members and held meetings with Senator Ron Johnson, Senator Tammy Baldwin, Speaker of the House Paul Ryan, Governor Scott Walker, and Lt. Governor Rebecca Kleefisch as well as local Representatives.
• David is a guest teacher at WCTC and has helped teach the Architecture and Design Class, and the Real Estate and Home Building Class for the past 3 years.